- Instructor and practitioner of Freedman’s Method Ketsugo Jujutsu for over 20 years directly under Grandmaster Peter Freedman.
- Started a dojo and taught at the branch clubs in Tokyo and Yokohama Japan.
- Began his study of martial arts with Aikido and spent time learning Kyudo while in Japan.
- Worked as an Assistant Instructor at numerous events and seminars with Grandmaster Freedman in Boston and New Hampshire.
- On a constant “Musha Shugyo” he continues to both teach private lessons and seek out instruction in the Plano Texas area.
- Working to ensure the continuation of the art and method by making yearly visits back to the Japan clubs.
- Aspires to change as many lives as possible by spreading FMKJ throughout Japan and around the world.
- Between teaching, being a providing husband and father, he also enjoys photography and is currently studying to obtain his Private Pilot Certification.