- Instructor and practitioner of Freedman’s Method Ketsugo Jujutsu for over 14 years directly under Grandmaster Peter Freedman.
- Sensei of FMKJ and Guro of the Brewster Arnis Club (New Hampshire Branch)
- Grandmaster Freedman’s most senior student in the New Hampshire Dojo.
- Studied Arnis directly under Guro Grande George Brewster.
- Assistant Instructor at numerous events and seminars with Grandmaster Freedman including instructing the United States Department of Defense in close quarters defensive tactics.
- Awarded 1st place in three events at the international Bakbakan Tournament including single stick sparring, double stick sparring, and knife sparring.
- Received attunements and certifications in Level I and II Usui Reiki under Dr. Ericka Duffy.
- Expanded his martial studies under Ismail Sujadi (Pencak Silat), Coach Stu Randall (Boxing), Sensei Roy Goldberg (Aikijujutsu), and Sensei Terry Dow (Kempo and Jujutsu).
- Grandmaster Freedman helped him connect to a new world of perpetual self-development through physics, anatomy, psychology, history, mindset training, warrior spirit development, and metaphysical science.
- Graduated from Notre Dame College with Bachelor of Fine Arts in Illustration and Graphic Design.
- Illustrator and designer of current footwork and joint lock manuals for FMKJ.
- Aspires to change as many lives as possible by spreading FMKJ around the world.
- Teaches self-defense classes privately in Weare, NH.
- Currently lives in Manchester, New Hampshire with his wife who is a talented professional chef.